Honda brand new small sedan, all new city come to Indonesia

Finally!! This is my first post. Hope will give some information although it's just a piece of cake. Launch in Thailand in 9th of October, finally all new City from Honda come to Indonesia and Indonesian people can feel the ride of it in 2009. I saw it when Honda held the exhibition (I don't have the photo that I take by myself but I will take it from others so you can see how is the brand new Honda City shape). This is the 3rd generation of Honda City. people in Indonesian tend to feel that the 2nd generation of Honda City is like "tailed-Honda Jazz". This make the 2nd generation of Honda City have a little weird vision if I can say (for some of Indonesian people, there is no unique things about it). well, Honda know it, and this time the all new 3rd generation Honda City come with totally different platform and style with the Honda Jazz. For me, it looks awesome. There is no more tiny snout, no more high roof. In my opinion, the front grill of brand new Honda City is like the one on Honda Accord, looks elegant but still sporty. Rear part of the city... I think it looks like the first generation Toyota Vios rear part.
Go to interior, there is no "jazzy" anymore. But still have same feature with Honda Jazz. There are dual airbags, MID, steermatic (the cool part, others small sedan don't have it), head unit integrated withUSB port. When I go to the back seat, the thing that impress me is that it has reclining seat.
Go to Honda City machine part, well it is the same with new Honda Jazz machine with i-vtec 1500cc 120hp. I like this machine!! you know what, when the machine in the body of Honda Jazz, they claim that it can accelerate from 0 to 100 kph just in 8.9sec. woah I really like it!! the test drive cannot show its real power because Honda just give a simple test drive. Ah, nothing perfect, in my short time meet with Honda City I feel disappointed with one thing, Honda throw out the side and below cover of its machine, it makes the machine looks cheap and I don't know I just don't like it haha..

Well, one thing that make me curious, how many country have Honda City on its street??

0 comments:

Post a Comment