A Glance With Your Car Brake

Last night, when I drive myself to a friend's house I saw a human error accident in front of my eyes. Because not keeping distance, two motorcycles crush. I turn to see it when I heard a huge "Bang!!" voice come from my right side. The time I saw it is one motorcycle owner in its motorcycle collapsed down and the other rolling to the side of the road because the crush impact push him away. Luckily there are no other car or any vehicle drive from that road side otherwise we can imagine how if the vehicle crush that rolling man. What make me want to write this article is when the crush accident, there is a car, a non-ABS old car drive in high speed right behind them get shocked, press his brake as strong as possible. but what make me impressive is when the tire locked (tire can lose its grip with the road when you press your brake too hard at sudden time), in such panic situation, he able to make the tire get its grip again and stop the car before crush the motorcycle.
Based on this story I want to share some knowledge I know about the car brake when we meet such situation. It is easy if your car is new car, have ABS, EBD, and what so on technology equip with its brake. You just need to press the brake as hard as you can, the technology will help you. How the technology works? I tell you in next article (I'm afraid this article become too long if we explain it now). But when this technology works in your car, you wil find that your brake shaking, don't get surprise and release the brake. This is how the technology works. So what you need is just press it as strong as possible otherwise you will crush the subject in front of you.
What I want to share here is when you own a non-ABS car and meet this panic situation. How you stop the car. Here it is, first of course press the brake strongly, when you feel the tire lose its grip release the brake a little bit, just a little bit until you feel the tire gets its grip back. the tire will get it in very short time so act quickly, press the brake strongly again, when the tire lose its grip again, release it a little bit again, when you feel the grip come back press hard again. do it again and again until your car stop. It will just like you shake your car brake. Note that this will happen very fast. How fast is it? Average will be 5-10 times shaking in one second. I'm not telling you to count it. It just when you do the right procedure it will be average about 5-10 times a second. What is needed here is how you feel the grip of your tire. Now hopefully what I share can help you when you need it. You can do a little exercise so will get used to the technique.
You can read other useful tips about car in this site by clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment